Tow Truckers Know the Value of Their Cargo. Get a Tow Truck Insurance Plan in Oregon
Do we have the attention of all the hard-working tow-truckers in Oregon? We hope so, because we've worked with so many companies who used tow trucks in their business operations. Therefore, we've also talked to numerous tow truckers, and we've gradually learned what a driver thinks behind the steering wheel of a tow truck.
You're thinking about getting your job done without emergencies, handing in your report, and rushing back to your family or friends. However, you also know the value of the cargo you're towing. It may be worth more than your annual salary, or that house you're saving up for, so you really don't want to mess it up. That's the kind of stress we like to remove from your everyday life!
We offer a vast variety of insurance plans to accommodate any needs your business might have. We know every company is different, and that's why our team takes the time to listen to your story and help you determine which insurance coverages can really help your business excel without headaches.
In fact, you don't need to be a trucking business to need this insurance. You can be any one of these businesses:
- Roadside service providers
- Auto club contractors
- Rotational towing
- Auto body shops
- Auto mechanical repair
- Full-service stations
- Auto salvage and auction haulers
Some of the plans are absolutely necessary for your business to comply with the law or protect your drivers from their innocent mistakes. We're talking about the following 4 insurance plans:
- General Liability - The first kind of insurance you'll get is the General Liability plan. It compensates the expenses risen from an accident that was caused by your driver or a mistake they made. This plan always includes 2 elements: Bodily Injury Liability plan and Property Damage Liability plan. The former pays for the injuries inflicted on the third-party driver or passengers that the accident caused. The latter relates to any property damages that may have been caused, i.e. car repair.
- Medical Payments - If as a result of an accident your driver and/or their passengers got hurt as well, a Medical Payments insurance plan will ease the burden of the medical bills on them. Since they will most likely need medical attention right away, you need to make sure that their coverage can kick in the same second as well.
- Physical Damage - Every life is valuable, of course. But once you've taken care of human injuries, it's time to get your truck back on the road. A separate physical damage insurance plan can be designed to make sure any truck repair costs are covered by the insurance provider, not you.
- Uninsured Motorist - If the accident was not your driver's fault, but the third-party does not have any insurance whatsoever, you have 2 options: go to court or take precautions by getting an Uninsured Motorist insurance plan. You can do both, too! This insurance will cover the damage and the bodily injury of your drivers and passengers if they were not at fault during an accident with an uninsured driver.
Additional Tow Truck Insurance Plans
Wait, there's more to discover! We have 2 more insurance plans that your tow trucks can qualify for:
- Garagekeepers Legal Liability - If your client's vehicle is parked in your garage and gets damaged, vandalized or stolen, you'll have some pretty serious questions to answer. But one thing you don't have to worry about is compensation. If you have a Garagekeepers Legal Liability insurance plan, you'll be able to resolve the issue much more quickly and easily.
- On-Hook Towing - If the vehicle that your truck is towing gets damaged by collision or fire, gets stolen or vandalized while you were towing it, we hope you've planned ahead and got yourself an On-Hook Towing insurance plan.
You're ready and safe to go out on the roads of Oregon and do good business every day. And we'll make sure that all aspects of your business are covered by proper insurance and just the right level of coverage.