Long Hours on the Oregon Roads? Make Sure to Sign Up for a Long-Haul Trucking Insurance First
Every road and highway in Oregon is an easier drive when you have insurance covering your back. Since long-haul drives may take days or even weeks, your insurance partner should not only be reliable but also able to offer you the right package for your business. Moreover, if your business operates across the state lines, you must also be covered in every single state your truck enters. You can never know where an accident might strike, taking the right precautions will ease any future stress.
So, without any further ado, here are the types of long-haul trucking insurance plans you can get in Oregon.
Types of Long-Haul Insurance Coverages in Oregon
Our list includes the most common and necessary plans, based on the years of our experience. However, we may also customize your insurance or browse other, additional plans, if your business requires so.
- Commercial auto insurance- Consider this plan the golden average. It will
grant you the most necessary protection every
truck driver needs on the road. The subcategories may include any of the following sub-plans:
- Bodily Injury
- Property Damage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Uninsured Motorist
- Underinsured Motorist
- Medical Payments
- Physical damage insurance-If one of your trucks gets damaged, you need to find a replacement very quickly, and preferably without your client noticing it. So, let us worry about the repair costs of your trucks. Every truck that is thrown out of operation costs you money, make sure you have a physical damage insurance plan to cover the costs quickly. By the way, this plan will also cover any truck damage caused by natural disasters.
- Cargo Insurance- Your client is waiting for its cargo - safe and undamaged. If any part of it arrives in bad shape, you're risking your reputation as a reliable trucking partner. That's why your cargo must be covered by long haul trucking insurance, just like your drivers and your truck.
- General Liability Insurance- While most of the long-haul trucking work happens on the
road, other locations should also be considered.
Our general liability insurance plan covers your trucks in any of the following environments:
- your facility;
- storage facility;
- parking areas;
- office areas;
- and more;
Did we forget to mention a place where you think accidents might occur? No worries! Contact our team to discuss your unique situation and we'll come up with a solution that fits your business like a glove.
Remember these before you sign!
While we'd love you to become our customer, we also feel responsible to inform you about the essential tips you’ll need when browsing in our industry.
Finally, we think it's important that you feel happy and satisfied during the entire process. We are always ready to engage in a helpful communication and learning experience with you. Let us hear about every twitch in your business, and we'll make sure you are knowledgeable about the insurance market when you leave our office.